nasaforums.com

Official Forums of the National Auto Sport Association
It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:05 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:18 am 
Offline
Forum Hot Lapper
Forum Hot Lapper

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:13 am
Posts: 63
Reviewed the new rules posted few days ago and was able to update the 2016 spreadsheet but wondering if an official 2017 version has been uploaded yet?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:54 am 
Offline
Postmeister in Chief
Postmeister in Chief

Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2004 9:37 pm
Posts: 4249
Location: Southern California & AZ
dsc off wrote:
Reviewed the new rules posted few days ago and was able to update the 2016 spreadsheet but wondering if an official 2017 version has been uploaded yet?

No, our Regional TT Director who is tasked with updating the calculators has been very busy at work. I'll hit him again for an ETA.

_________________
Greg Greenbaum
National TT, PT, & ST Director
Nat. Medical Director
greg@nasa-tt.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:36 am 
Offline
Forum Spectator
Forum Spectator

Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:42 am
Posts: 5
Greg G. wrote:
dsc off wrote:
Reviewed the new rules posted few days ago and was able to update the 2016 spreadsheet but wondering if an official 2017 version has been uploaded yet?

No, our Regional TT Director who is tasked with updating the calculators has been very busy at work. I'll hit him again for an ETA.


Any update on an ETA for the calculator?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:25 am 
Offline
Postmeister in Chief
Postmeister in Chief

Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2004 9:37 pm
Posts: 4249
Location: Southern California & AZ
coppafeel wrote:
Greg G. wrote:
dsc off wrote:
Reviewed the new rules posted few days ago and was able to update the 2016 spreadsheet but wondering if an official 2017 version has been uploaded yet?

No, our Regional TT Director who is tasked with updating the calculators has been very busy at work. I'll hit him again for an ETA.


Any update on an ETA for the calculator?

Next few days.

_________________
Greg Greenbaum
National TT, PT, & ST Director
Nat. Medical Director
greg@nasa-tt.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:14 pm 
Offline
Forum Time Trialer
Forum Time Trialer

Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:46 am
Posts: 159
Any updates on this?

_________________
Darren Darby
NASA NOLA Time Trial Director


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:01 pm 
Offline
Postmeister in Chief
Postmeister in Chief

Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2004 9:37 pm
Posts: 4249
Location: Southern California & AZ
Sent to IT for posting.

_________________
Greg Greenbaum
National TT, PT, & ST Director
Nat. Medical Director
greg@nasa-tt.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:37 am 
Offline
Postmeister General
Postmeister General
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:41 am
Posts: 2715
Location: Middle GA /:\
Has the calculator been posted anywhere?

_________________
#27 '99 FRC
TT3/TT2/ST3/ST2


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:47 pm 
Offline
Postmeister in Chief
Postmeister in Chief

Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2004 9:37 pm
Posts: 4249
Location: Southern California & AZ
sperkins wrote:
Has the calculator been posted anywhere?

https://www.nasaproracing.com/rules

_________________
Greg Greenbaum
National TT, PT, & ST Director
Nat. Medical Director
greg@nasa-tt.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:54 pm 
Offline
Postmeister General
Postmeister General
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:41 am
Posts: 2715
Location: Middle GA /:\
Greg G. wrote:
sperkins wrote:
Has the calculator been posted anywhere?

https://www.nasaproracing.com/rules


.3 allowance still for 275mm tire even though that's the max tire size for the class?

_________________
#27 '99 FRC
TT3/TT2/ST3/ST2


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:40 pm 
Offline
Postmeister in Chief
Postmeister in Chief

Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2004 9:37 pm
Posts: 4249
Location: Southern California & AZ
sperkins wrote:
Greg G. wrote:
sperkins wrote:
Has the calculator been posted anywhere?

https://www.nasaproracing.com/rules


.3 allowance still for 275mm tire even though that's the max tire size for the class?

Yes.

_________________
Greg Greenbaum
National TT, PT, & ST Director
Nat. Medical Director
greg@nasa-tt.com


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group